Friday, April 24, 2009

More news about american girl doll collection

5 Days in May

Fri, 24 Apr 2009 15:33:45 -0700
5 Days in May is a movement among social networkers to raise money and awareness for clean water in countries and villiages where it currently does not exist. One simple idea: Drink water to give water. For Five days (May 1-5) we will fast the coffees and sof drinks that we usually drink and give that money to www.watermissions.org, which is building water systems all over the world. On average, 30 cans of soda equal $15.00, 3 trips to a commercial coffee shop equal $10.00 and five fountain

I can't stop eating

Fri, 24 Apr 2009 15:19:00 -0700
Good news. If you haven't heard, General Mills is making some more varieties of Chex gluten free! They're out here now, but all over the place in June 1st. I'm sooooo happy. I've only bought honey nut so far, and I can't stop eating them. Seriously. I have to hide the box from myself so I don't eat them all. Other varieties that are rumored to be coming are strawberry, chocolate, cinnamon, corn, and one more I forget. General Mills gets a billion million points for swapping out the one thing tha

No comments: