Thursday, April 23, 2009

News flash on commercial real estate

Gay Marriage Advocate and S.F. Mayor Newsom: Miss California ‘Being a Little Unfairly Maligned’

Thu, 23 Apr 2009 15:23:08 -0700
The attacks on Miss California Carrie Prejean have gotten so bad that even same-sex marriage champion and San Francisco Mayor Gavin Newsom is taking notice. Prejean, the runner-up of last Sunday’s Miss USA pageant, has been the target of reports from the Hollywood media intelligentsia after her feud with gossip blogger Perez Hilton for the stance ...] Related posts: Larry King Gives Perez Hilton Pass on Vitriolic Attack on Miss California Want to appear as a champion of a cause without...

Grocery Store Earth Angst -- Tackling Some of Those Questions About Buying for Health and Environment

Thu, 23 Apr 2009 16:03:14 -0700
By Carrie Kirby It seems like the more I get into eating and living earth-friendly and frugal, the more questions and doubts come up. Since yesterday was Earth Day, I set aside some time to track down answers to questions that nag me. (OK, I would have posted this yesterday, but the weather in Chicago was finally sunny and instead I had a long walk with my kids and a date with my husband.) There are so many causes for confusion out there -- greenwashing (marketing that makes brands appea

No comments: